Sleepy Fox Hollow Get my pretty name out of your mouth
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
This is the most cop out blah post I think I've ever intentionally written, but I've written it thrice now because the first two times my effing cat stepped on my computer power button and I lost it. Can fade here, either with this post or one more from you!

Wylla nodded mutely, marveling at the way her head felt separated from her shoulders as she did so, like the rest of her body no longer existed. She wondered if she would ever feel normal again, and decided that normal was something she would have to redefine. Normal was waiting for signs of true love from a man with a history of emotionally abusing the women around him, even unintentionally, and it would take some time for her to adjust how she looked at her reality.

She hoped Stag would continue having faith in her and her judgment until then, even though she knew her judgment was questionable at best. I'm going to scout some more, she repeated, with a slightly firmer tone, as if resolving herself to something. You can come if you want, but you don't have to. She would return for the cedar bark later, when Stag wasn't around to witness how pathetic she had become, toting around some trinket to remind her of a love lost. With only a brief flick of her eyes toward it, Wylla turned and began heading back the way she'd come, intending to descend back into the taiga and continue on.
Messages In This Thread
Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - November 28, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - November 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - December 05, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - December 09, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - December 18, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - December 28, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - January 03, 2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - January 04, 2021, 10:55 AM