Noctisardor Bypass i've build a wall behind every step i've taken
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Yeah, perhaps, Laurel said. She felt a twist in her gut, unsure what she would do if it was true that he was gone. Perhaps everything had been too much for him. Valette's death, leaving Easthollow... He'd been a recluse there, like herself, and perhaps settling in another home was a lot. Or perhaps he was simply continuing his recluse lifestyle here. It was too early to tell. Perhaps he'd show up again soon and her worries were all for nothing.

Following his example, Laurel dropped to the ground and rolled around, leaving a bit of her tanned hair there. Then they moved on.

When he asked if she had been here before, she visibly hesitated for a moment. I knew the wolves who used to live here. When I was pregnant two years ago, they turned me away at their borders. She sounded bitter about that, as if she had not yet let go of it. That's why I did not think to join them. She glanced around, then looked at Mahler with a confident smile as she said, It seems it was the right choice. It was better to be part of the conqueror's pack than those conquered, after all.
Messages In This Thread
i've build a wall behind every step i've taken - by Laurel - February 18, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: i've build a wall behind every step i've taken - by Laurel - February 19, 2021, 03:34 AM