Redhawk Caldera I wanna take you into the sunlight.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rue began tallying up a to-do list and even delegating tasks. It brought a smile to the rundown Sovereign's face. "Lenny," she supplied. "Phox is doing his best to provide but he has Niamh to worry about, so it's a good call to task Lenny with it." But could he hunt? "Can learn." Hoo boy...

The small smile slipped right off her face when Rue brought up Eljay. Towhee felt like someone had punched her in the throat. "Eljay's gone," she said tightly around the lump there. "Went to live with his girlfriend in Brecheliant." She saw Maia's face in her mind's eye. "He needed some space. I can... give him a message, though?" Rue could theoretically call on him there, though Towhee wasn't sure she could make that trip easily.

"Think we're on our own," she added darkly, then caught herself and Rue's eye, "but only until Fennec gets back. Which I'm really hoping happens sometime soon." Towhee abruptly thought of the Blackthorn den again. "He might've left supplies in the Blackthorn den, although I'm not actually sure where that is. We can keep an eye out. Now let's hustle," she finished with a lopsided smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 16, 2021, 10:48 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 11:21 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 19, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 21, 2021, 07:45 PM