Redhawk Caldera I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
While she watched Caracal live up to his namesake by climbing his aunt and balancing on her back—Towhee winced, wondering if that hurt Rue—she suddenly realized that she knew the name her second had mentioned. But before she could ask again about Azon (or Azionol, as she knew him), Ruenna raised another subject entirely.

Towhee blinked at this information, then pulled a face. It didn't sound remotely appealing to her, nor did she think it was a good use of her pack mates' time or resources. But as she watched the trio of pups monkey around, the Sovereign's lips pursed. Maybe it was something the kids might enjoy, although they'd still be pretty young by the summer solstice. And which packs were involved, anyway? She felt a twinge of heartache over their fallen allies.

"Huh," was all she said in the end. Her orange eyes drifted over Rue's face, wondering if she was interested. She shifted her expression, a nonverbal cue for the Regent to elaborate about it if she wished. Towhee was listening (well...).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 09, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 27, 2021, 12:03 PM