Northstar Vale (MERC 101) Bussin!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With Leo an NPC and this sitting for a month+, I’m gonna go ahead and wrap it for us! Thanks for participating and please feel free to reference subsequent classes in threads or behind the scenes. :)

Her son took her up first, nipping at her toes like his name was Jack Frost rather than Jack Snipe. Towhee let out a sharp laugh, though it cut off quickly as she focused on the incoming Leo aiming for her tail. It pleased her immensely to see her daughter “velociraptoring” her just like Towhee had taught her.

Dance, monkey, dance! the Theos found herself exclaiming with another burst of laughter as her twosome gave her a run for her money.

If Zulema chose to jump into the fray, Towhee knew she was going down. And she couldn’t be prouder. It was the perfect way to kick start the first of many spars to come. And it would set the tone for training in Epoch versus training in Mereo, where much of their skills would be honed through one of life’s most important past times: play.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - November 15, 2022, 11:50 AM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Jack Snipe - November 15, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Leona - November 15, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Zulema - November 18, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - November 21, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Jack Snipe - November 21, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - December 24, 2022, 05:03 PM