Moonspear oh, home
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-“I’m a seasoned warrior and even I would never willingly pick a fight with a cat,”- Towhee commiserated, gently bumping Seal’s cheek with a closed fist. -“But that’s what makes us brave: when we fight even when the odds aren’t in our favor. Even when we’re scared out of our goddamn minds. We fight to live another day, hey?”-

She shifted her gaze to include Orca, catching the commentary about compliments. Towhee laughed wryly but didn’t explain what she found funny. She wiggled her eyebrows when Orca insisted the marks looked cool, at least.

Towhee caught Seal’s surprised question out of the corner of her eye and bobbed her head, saying, -“Well, technically speaking, he’s… I don’t know what. But he was like a brother to your mother when they were younger. And I’m not sure,”- she answered Orca’s question with a frown, -“Your mom didn’t say. I mean, I’m sure he’ll be fine, though he might be in a bad way like you guys. Don’t worry, though, I know him pretty well and he’s very stronk.”-

Perhaps, she thought, it was time to change the subject to something less altogether fraught. It wasn’t easy to put the whole thing out of anyone’s mind, considering, but Towhee embraced the challenge of distracting her granddaughters.

-“Hey, have you two ever played I Spy? What if we scooted toward the door—I can help you if you need it, Seal—and played a couple rounds?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
oh, home - by Orca II - August 28, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - August 30, 2023, 07:23 AM
RE: oh, home - by Orca II - August 30, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - September 01, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: oh, home - by Orca II - September 01, 2023, 08:40 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - September 05, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - September 08, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - October 01, 2023, 06:00 PM