Wheeling Gull Isle turncoat
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee also wanted to leave this godforsaken island the moment Caracal was laid to rest. But when Heda departed the graveside with words she didn’t really understand, she made herself stay put and look to what was left of the children.

I’m going to head to Moonspear. Anyone who wants to come with me is welcome, she said simply, knowing they would find care and comfort with family in the Moon villages.

Towhee sat there beside her son’s tomb and looked at each of them, wondering when and where she would see them again if they decided to follow their mother or even stay here instead. It was a cruel, impossible decision and they were so young, though she would respect whatever choices they made.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
turncoat - by Heda - October 16, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: turncoat - by John - October 16, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: turncoat - by Dinah - October 16, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: turncoat - by Ava Amara - October 16, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: turncoat - by Towhee - October 16, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: turncoat - by Malakai - October 16, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: turncoat - by Ava Amara - October 16, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: turncoat - by Simeon - October 17, 2023, 09:15 PM