The Heartwood Light a blunt, grab my gun, slide these old boots on alone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It sounded a bit perilous, someone so young following herds alone at the risk of getting lost out in the wilderness. But nearly all her own offspring had always been independent and often on the move from a young age, including the latest batch. Only Jack had really been a homebody, maybe even a bit of a mama’s boy too. Towhee’s heart clenched as she drew in a sharp breath.

Well, don’t let us old fogies keep you. Enjoy your wanderings, Massaraq. And don’t forget to pass my message to your mother, she reminded, sounding just like a fuddy duddy old lady.

Towhee gave her brother a look as she waited for the young man to depart. Hopefully he wouldn’t be going anywhere. She wondered if Phox would mind curling up with her on her beloved blanket and just resting a while. They didn’t even need to talk, she just didn’t want to be alone right now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Light a blunt, grab my gun, slide these old boots on alone. - by Towhee - October 26, 2023, 08:44 AM