Stone Circle Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
After languishing in the hinterlands for weeks, Towhee decided she was overdue for a visit back east to Kvarsheim to check on @Figment’s family. She hadn’t had much of a chance to get to know @Tauris, @Katla or @Swift last time and the pups had been so young, they wouldn’t even remember her.

Keen to remedy that now, she went around the first mountain range and through the second, stopping by Epoch just long enough to confirm @Jack Snipe still wasn’t there. She continued eastward from there, though she had to take the long way around to avoid the pack living at Swiftcurrent Creek.

She stopped at Duck Lake, quite devoid of its namesake animal this late in the season, and slept. She woke well-rested the following morning, her fur coated in a light blanket of frost. Towhee loped through Fox’s Glade, the bright November sun melting the crystals in her pelt and warming her stiff muscles. She even managed to catch some breakfast.

At long last, she reached the edge of Stone Circle. Towhee drew in a breath and announced her presence by way of a short, toneless howl.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages. - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 12:02 PM