Deepwood Weald hunting tooth
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee did not hear the battle cry, of course. But as she traversed back in the direction of Moonspear, pondering whether she ought to winter in one of the villages, she suddenly caught a couple of scents coming from nearby. They were both vaguely familiar.

She prowled slowly through the thick undergrowth, peering at two pale shapes through the trees ahead. Was that—? Well, Towhee recognized him, if she couldn’t presently conjure his name. And then there was another face she swore she knew, though she likewise couldn’t place it.

Licking her lips, she pressed forward and revealed herself with a greeting of, Hello, boys, right before she cottoned onto the agitated mood in the air.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hunting tooth - by Chakliux - November 27, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: hunting tooth - by Kigipigak - November 27, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: hunting tooth - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: hunting tooth - by Andras - November 27, 2023, 09:53 PM
RE: hunting tooth - by Chakliux - November 28, 2023, 07:53 AM
RE: hunting tooth - by Alaric - November 28, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: hunting tooth - by Ariadne - November 28, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: hunting tooth - by Kigipigak - November 28, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: hunting tooth - by Towhee - November 28, 2023, 04:50 PM