Ocean's Breath Plateau ivruk
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His comment about Seal piqued her interest on several levels. It sounded as though the two youngsters were still in touch, which pleased her. Towhee remembered comforting Seal when this young man and her older brother had departed Moonspear around the same time. That was the day she’d taught the girls about Sneak Up Granny.

And now she was running diplomatic missions to the desert! Towhee would love to hear more about that, though Raiyuk swiftly changed the subject. He asked her about a lodge and she took a moment to marvel at how every single village seemed to have their own word for a den. She snorted lightly through her nose at the subtle reminder of other cultural differences.

Thank you for the offer, Raiyuk, but I think I’ll be alright without one, Towhee said, not mentioning that she didn’t want to go through the trouble of establishing a hearth she only meant to leave in a few months’ time. Phox might take you up on that, though, unless he shacked up with Heph wherever she resided.

But just because she didn’t need his help didn’t mean Towhee couldn’t offer hers in turn. She was no spring chicken but she wanted to do her part, earn her keep as long as she stayed here in Moontide. Expanding a dude’s den to accommodate his extra wives was as good a task as any, she supposed.

Can I help you with yours, though? she asked, motioning to his homestead. You asked me if I needed anything. I need to be put to work. Towhee paused, then asked conversationally, How many wives does your dad have?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 05, 2023, 11:46 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 06, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 06, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 06, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 08, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 13, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 13, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 19, 2023, 09:39 PM