Ocean's Breath Plateau Lifetimes are catching up with me.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His words confirmed some of her suspicions, though Towhee stared at him when he said he was thinking of letting Rolayne stay with Sialuk. Towhee would be the first to insist a mother was most important but she knew Rodyn was a good father. He didn’t deserve to be parted from either of his sons.

That’s not right, she blurted, the words coming out of her mouth so quickly she didn’t bother signing. Towhee drew in a breath before continuing, -“If anything, you should go there to be with him. Take Panuk too, of course. Temporarily or otherwise, there are wolves here who could hold down the fort while you’re away. You seem to think I did an alright job of that already, don’t you?”-

There was another possibility, though it felt awfully presumptuous. Towhee peered at Rodyn’s face, wondering if she should even mention it. It really wouldn’t solve the attachment issue between Rolayne and Sialuk, though the head didn’t have to be the only maternal figure in his life…

-“I’m very fond of Roly. Panuk too. I’m not their mother, obviously, nor would I ever try to be. But if they need a caretaker of the feminine persuasion… feminine-ish,”- she amended, -“I’d be more than happy to help out in that regard, Rodyn. If you want.”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Towhee - January 04, 2024, 10:14 AM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Rodyn - January 04, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Towhee - January 04, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Rodyn - January 05, 2024, 06:50 AM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Towhee - January 05, 2024, 09:24 AM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Rodyn - January 05, 2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Towhee - January 05, 2024, 07:34 PM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Rodyn - January 06, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Towhee - January 06, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Rodyn - January 07, 2024, 07:26 AM
RE: Lifetimes are catching up with me. - by Towhee - January 07, 2024, 11:24 AM