Ouroboros Spine taaqtumi ≜
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,225 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
their words came, each heeded by the direct gaze of moonmother. their collective anger was a boon. she knew it would truly break them from ariadne, yet in her anger considered hunting down kigipigak.

but what had he done for that?

keeping her bloodier thoughts quieted behind silent mouth, kukutux nodded toward vairë and then shikoba. her sister had said something unexpected: that she would go.

"then it is set. village moonglow will help moonsong. but before i call to sivullik, shikoba, i must know: do you wish in your heart to go to the ice mountain?" did the star hunter go only for the sake of the villages or did her own want stir her in that direction. "if you go, then i have the thought that ajei will have the choosing to walk with you, and that will be two for moonsong."

her jadestone eyes were soft; any desire of shikoba held sway over that of the younger pair. would this bring her joy, to be in a new land?

"vairë, you are right. whatever is decided, we must have the word of the people that ariadne left behind. it may come to be that they no longer wish to follow beneath the name of moonsong."
Messages In This Thread
taaqtumi ≜ - by Kukutux - January 16, 2024, 03:53 PM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Vairë - January 16, 2024, 04:29 PM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Shikoba - January 16, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2024, 08:04 AM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Vairë - January 17, 2024, 08:26 AM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Shikoba - January 21, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 10:39 PM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Shikoba - February 05, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: taaqtumi ≜ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:01 PM