Sun Mote Copse cold as you
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She would always savor these precious moments with her grandchildren, though knowing she would be leaving in a day or two made Towhee even more eager to squeeze in as much bonding time as possible. She didn’t stray from The Taigh except to answer the occasional call from nature.

While Meerkat dozed and others bustled in the background, Towhee stared at little Otter and Skipjack. The instant the little girl rolled away from her mother and brother, Towhee scooped her close. She knew she should tuck Otter back beside a teat, though she would only steal a few moments with the baby.

She snuggled little Otter close to her chest and bent to place soothing licks between her soft, floppy ears—ears that were as useless as her grandmother’s at the moment.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:28 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:32 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 12:31 PM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 01:09 PM