Swiftcurrent Creek you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,159 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette watched as the male came closer. Then a fish landed for her feet and she looked at it with an impressed glance. She knew the struggle of fishing. She felt even more honored when he said that it was quite a feat for him to have caught it. "I think Cygnet would love to go with you," Arlette smiled. It would be good for Cygnet to have another adult working with her.

"Oh no. I would prefer it if you would take it to her. I think it would be good. I'm worried she might get a little too attached to me," Arlette admitted. "She loves fish actually. So you will be one of he favorites in no time." Arlette then realized the pain point of Akavir not wanting to have kids and he might be uncomfortable alone with Cygnet? No she didn't believe that. "I can be there with you if you want," she offered.

She was very glad that Akavir offered. "I think that would be lovely. She hates Arric for some reason and that sometimes puts me in a weird place with her," Arlette admitted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw - by Arlette - March 14, 2024, 09:26 AM