Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Fennec insisted there was nothing normal about what was going on with Towhee. Meerkat’s frown deepened. Should she be more worried? They were doing everything they could to look after her and she seemed better lately, so she decided not to make mountains out of molehills.

I don’t even know if she went into heat this year, Meerkat thought aloud. Do you think she did? And—mated? Can a pregnancy… She paused, grimacing now. Get infected?

She wondered what Fennec knew, or had at least deduced. Meerkat supposed it was sort of irrelevant at this point, though if Towhee had suffered something like a miscarriage, mightn’t she need more emotional support? Then again, she seemed fine, so maybe she should just take the cue…

After a beat of silence, Meerkat said, Anyway, can I ask you about something off topic?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - April 17, 2024, 01:21 PM