Deepwood Weald A bar song (tipsy).
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She took a seat, one forepaw coming up to idly smooth the fur on her chest as a contemplative expression took hold of her face. Towhee supposed she could call someone to clarify what was going on here, though it wasn’t really that pressing. She wasn’t trying to go any further today.

But she was curious, so when Dutch materialized, her eyes burned brightly on his face. They darkened a little at his question, her face contorting slightly. Her mind flashed back to the day when she’d thought she’d miscarried in front of him, then to another and much worse experience a few weeks later. Certainly he wasn’t asking about that.

-“I… don’t follow,”- she admitted, right before a proverbial light bulb clicked on over her head. -“Do you mean Jr?”- Towhee paused long enough for affirmation before adding, -“She’s been living in the copse this whole time. It’s that way, in case you want to go shout at her. I don’t know if it’ll do much good,”- she quipped, -“but it might make you feel better.”-

She smirked good-naturedly. Towhee was actually exceptionally grateful for her youngest’s presence at the copse, though she couldn’t fault Dutch for any resentment he felt about Jr’s behavior.

-“Anyhow, it’s good to see you, although I wasn’t expecting to see you here. What gives?”- she asked conversationally.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 22, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - April 23, 2024, 07:32 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 23, 2024, 07:48 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - April 27, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 14, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 22, 2024, 07:10 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 23, 2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 25, 2024, 11:36 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 28, 2024, 10:54 AM