Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Tagging La Muerte pledges for visibility, in case you guys could use some founding threads! @Reyna @Paloma @Klara :)

She wandered into the sweep, her step steady as her orange eyes roved warily through the trees. Now that it was unclaimed, perhaps the passerby would cross through its middle rather than straddle the copse’s southern borderline. Towhee pondered this as she moved closer to the river, walking along its banks toward the mouth of the strath.

She wouldn’t pass through it, of course, though she paused to give it the same old hairy eyeball she always did. Towhee tipped her fading muzzle toward the April sky—mostly cloudy today, with glimpses of blue—and studied the scents on the light breeze. For the nth time in her life, she wondered why wolves were attracted to this mountebank of a region.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 26, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 26, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - April 28, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 28, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 05, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - May 09, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 12, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 13, 2024, 12:20 PM