Cedar Sweep The wheels on the bus.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Through the natural arches, a wolf appeared. She was tall and pale, reminding Towhee of a crane. A second, smaller figure appeared behind her. The coloration immediately made her think of Caracal and Dinah. Towhee let out a breath, eyes drifting back and forth between the pair. It was hard to tell from a distance, though there was a telling curve in the larger woman’s hips.

I don’t know if you’re the ones who’ve been trying to cut between the sweep and the copse, Towhee called out to them, but the sweep is no longer occupied, so you don’t have to come so close to the copse anymore. Where are you coming and going from, anyway?

Would they answer her? They both kept their distance, looking at her warily despite the odds of two against one. She wasn’t entirely sure she’d be able to catch their responses from back here, though she refused to step into the strath. Maybe she could get them to move closer, if necessary. She wasn’t looking to make friends. But she wasn’t here to make enemies either.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 26, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 26, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - April 28, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 28, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 05, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - May 09, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 12, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 13, 2024, 12:20 PM