Sun Mote Copse i’ve been waiting here going on a fortnight
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Otter scurried backward. Meerkat waited to make sure she wouldn’t stumble over her paws before giving in to the compelling urge to shake. Rainwater splattered the dry walls of The Taigh, sprinkling the floor as well. They would dry soon enough.

Meanwhile, she stepped deeper into the warm cottage. She avoided her blanket but sat on a patch of dry grass tucked against the southern wall. Meerkat immediately began to swipe her tongue over her coat, drying it further.

In between licks, she shot a grin at Otter, then looked around to locate Skipjack. It turned out he was snoozing in the far corner, chubby body stretched out on a deerskin there. Meerkat laughed under her breath at the endearing sight.

With her brother napping and rain pouring outside, she knew her daughter must be quite bored. Meerkat gave her pelt a few more token licks, then paused to focus her attention more fully upon Otter.

Want to play Síomón Says?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ve been waiting here going on a fortnight - by Meerkat - April 30, 2024, 08:32 AM