Cedar Sweep The wheels on the bus.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The pale woman mumbled something Towhee didn’t catch. Her lips parted, wondering if it was worth asking her to repeat herself. They pressed together again when the other she-wolf continued talking, a little more clearly now. She essentially reiterated Towhee’s own words before making a comment abut villainy.

She laughed a little to herself. Towhee didn’t give a rat’s ass about these strangers or their reputation. She just didn’t want them skulking so near the copse. She did think they were a little bit idiotic for choosing their territory with a literal obstacle in their path but it was moot now that those other idiots had vacated.

Her orange eyes watched momentarily as the pair prepared to disembark. She didn’t catch the remark the white one made as she’d turned away. But Towhee had no further business with them, so she flicked her tail and turned away too. She was always glad to leave this particular area and did so with haste, trotting back in the direction of the copse.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 26, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 26, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - April 28, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 28, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 05, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - May 09, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 12, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 13, 2024, 12:20 PM