Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'm good with that! I couldn't find a good place to fade with mine, you wanna give it a try? Lol

Fin found herself slowly trailing after Elwood as he slipped away, her ears perked so that she wouldn't miss a single word. "Uh, excuse me," she corrected him, playfully indignant, "You forgot to mention all of my sweet jokes." She smirked as she slid to a stop on the ice, watching as her friend approached with yet another grumpy-ass look upon his face. Fin quoted a brow at him, wondering what it was she'd done now.

His words made her snort with laughter. It took her a second to compose herself enough to respond, hopefully during which time he hadn't gotten his panties even further in a bunch. "Wait, who all calls you Twig?" she asked after a pause, realizing he's pluralized newbie, "In my defense, I only told one of them that was your name. I didn't realize word would travel so quickly." She snickered deviously then have him an innocent little smile. Hopefully he wasn't too bothered by it, otherwise she'd be giving him another awkward nose tap of apology and who knew where that would lead.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 06, 2015, 09:03 PM