Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Since not long after her reverse debut, Wildfire had been sound asleep with something or other (sometimes a teat, other times her own paw) jammed in her mouth to pacify her. The movement of her parents and siblings did not disturb her; she was, after all, used to lots of motion and crowded quarters. She very much slept like the dead, though it was only a matter of time before she woke.

That moment arrived nearly simultaneously with the Betas' arrival in the den's doorway. In case there was any doubt she was no longer sleeping (since her eyes were sealed shut and all), Wildfire stretched out one of her stumpy forelimbs, groaned and then announced her status with a loud shriek. She then promptly loosed both bladder and bowels, then screamed again.

One of the Alphas scooped her out of her own mess and nudged her closer to Nightjar and the visitors, unbeknownst to her. Wildfire grunted when she was set down on the floor, then jerkily kicked out her foreleg again. It struck something soft. Instinctively, she scooted nearer, smashing her little body against Nightjar's larger one. Making random squeaks and whimpers, she thrust her nose into one of his flappy ears and loosed yet another squawk. It was a good thing he was already deaf...
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM