Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Hope y'all don't mind if I pop in a little late! :)

Whilst all the commotion was going on a few short feet away, the little blackbird was enjoying having a bit of extra leg-room. Being crammed head-to-ass against her siblings was certainly nice and warm (except for when one of them decided to shit all over themselves, in which case it was warm...but not so nice), but it made for some cramped quarters. Much like Nightjar, there was an exhilaration in the cool air that now flowed around her body, and the Alphas' youngest daughter reveled in it by stretching her tiny body to its fullest length, all four legs splayed out in the air above her.

After a few moments, though, she felt a tongue brushing her roughly -- one of her parents had stepped in to clean some mystery-gunk off of her. The motion rolled her awkwardly over, and she was suddenly upright. She could feel strange vibrations and sensations in the air and the floor; curious, she began to move about, blinding stumbling and swaying toward her siblings and the Beta pair.
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM