Bearclaw Valley Play with me, I wanna go find you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan had been napping, having tired himself out the day before. He'd become a light sleeper, much to his displeasure, and was easily woken up by the sound of a voice. At first, he was annoyed and wanted to go back to sleep, until his mind finally woke up completely and he recognized the voice. It was his father! Not only was he there, poking his head in to look at them, but the older Inuit had said his name. Of course, he'd said the names of the others, too, including the mommy-thief, but he ignored that. Or, at least, he tried to. The boy wanted to spend some time with his dad, but it seemed he wouldn't be able to do so alone. Not yet, anyways.

Quickly, he scrambled up to his feet and ran towards the entrance, happy to find that neither his mother or the smelly wolf were there guarding it this time. Once he'd reached the entrance, he slowed down to a walk, poking his nose out, and then his head, but then stopped to look around. As soon as he saw Kove, his tail started wagging and he exited the den entirely, following after the larger wolf as he walked a little ways off. Xan was happy to see him, though he'd have been happier had the adult not called for his siblings, too. Even so, he didn't pout, because so many awesome things were happening at once. First of all, his dad was there. Second, he was outside. He'd finaly suceeded in his mission to get out of the foul-smelling place, and couldn't be any more excited about it. Even though he had a babysitter, still, this one didn't force him to stay in a place he didn't really like.

While his father sat in wait, Alexander tried to sit, too. It didn't go so well, though, since he was full of energy. Eventually, he'd stood up and started moving in and out between his father's front paws, tail wagging a mile per minute behind him. He wondered what they'd be doing, and hoped it was something fun. He liked hearing his dad speak words no one else seemed to know, and also liked trying to say the words himself, but he was in the mood to play, not learn.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - July 25, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - July 25, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - July 26, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - July 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 09, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Sesi - August 09, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - August 09, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - August 10, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - August 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 28, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - September 12, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - September 27, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - October 04, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - October 16, 2015, 03:26 PM