Bearclaw Valley Play with me, I wanna go find you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
One more post from everyone, then I think we can archive this finally. c: Thanks for the thread, everyone. @Nanook @Desna @Chevalier
Edit; @Nanook & @Chevalier — Maybe a concluding post from one of you, and then I'll archive this?

Alexander had been bound and determined to win the game their father had told them about. It was a game of strength, after all, and he believed himself to be stronger than all his sisters combined. He had wasted no time in shoving his own body forward, his grin growing when he felt Nanook’s form move back. That was about it, though, as she managed to stop herself from moving any further. At that, he frowned, continuing to try and push his little sister back towards the stick behind her. He was met with no movement, however. That is, until it was he who was the one moving backwards. He tried to dig his little nails into the dirt, wanting to bring them to a stop as his sister had, but was left unable to do so. Xan continued to be pushed backwards, until he felt his back paws touch the stick, and heard his father’s voice telling them to stop. The young albino pulled his head back quickly, sending a glare at Nanook, unhappy with the outcome of the match. For a second, he contemplated lunging for her ears as he’d once done to Leo, but decided against it once he remembered Kove was there watching.

As the boy stood there, staring daggers at his sister, their father had stood and come over to them. He congratulated the both of them for a good game, before leaning down and giving the girl a gentle nudge on the cheek, offering her a smile and a wag of his tail along with it. Xan’s frown deepened at that, but he said nothing. The elder Inuit looked to the other two, then, praising them slightly, but also pointing out that that wasn’t what he’d had in mind. The ghost went on to say they could rest, if they wanted to, but mentioned hanging around for awhile if they wanted to stay out of the den a bit longer. Alexander decided to stay out, wanting to avoid the smelly place for as long as he was able. He also wanted to be able to think over the match and figure out what he could have done to beat his sibling.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - July 25, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - July 25, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - July 26, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - July 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 09, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Sesi - August 09, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - August 09, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - August 10, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - August 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 28, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - September 12, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - September 27, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - October 04, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - October 16, 2015, 03:26 PM