Kintla Flatlands spiraling supernova
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While her time with him had been short, she was getting the itch to be on her way herself. She didn't doubt he'd agree, since already it was clear he could scarcely hold still. So, she wouldn't slow him unnecessarily. She only hoped he would not push himself too hard.

"Sounds good," she said with a nod. North would send him further than she had looked so far. Between the two of them, they could cover some significant ground. "I do not have an exact timeline yet, but until we have settled on a territory, I will be making trips back to the Sunspire periodically at least. I have given everyone the option to scout with me, or stay behind a while longer until it is more certain." What with stockpiles to clear and scattered members to rally. Part of this was also because of Rain's absence. Amekaze did not want her to return to a completely forgotten mountainside. She wasn't looking forward to making too many rounds, though, and would rest easier when everyone was far more settled. "I do hope it is sooner rather than later." So much banked on what they could find. She wasn't in a major rush, but it would certainly ease her mind to have it happen quickly and easily.

"Travel safe," she offered in way of farewell after loitering just a moment longer, not even knowing if he would stick around long enough to hear it himself. She turned her heading towards the west, and was gone from sight of him not long after.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 22, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 28, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - October 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 01:36 AM