Meadowlark Prairie In the number of times I punched with my fist
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Here we go. c: @Chevalier

After the run-in with the tank of a wolf, whose identity still remained a mystery to the young albino, he’d headed deep into the woods. Further and further he’d gone, taking paths that were entirely new to him. He’d been exploring the woods since day one, that was no secret, but even still there remained areas he just wasn’t familiar with. After awhile, he’d realized something was different, and had quickly looped back around to tell his father of his findings. With the elder Inuit being an adventurer at heart, no arguments had transpired between them. In fact, it had been quite the opposite. Kove had encouraged the boy to follow his curiosities, to answer the small adventure that was calling to him. After telling his dad which direction he’d be heading in, and how he wasn’t sure if he’d remain within the territory’s borders or not, the boy was off. He took the same path he’d traveled along earlier, pace quickened until he caught a hint of light. Then, his steps slowed, and before he knew it, the young albino had exited the safety of the pack’s land.

There had been a strong temptation to turn around and walk right back into the woods, but the lure of the unknown was far too enticing for him to pass up. His steps started as nothing more than an average paced walk, carrying him away from the woods that had quickly become his home. Then, his legs started to move faster, carrying the boy over greater stretches of land far quicker than it’d have gone had he continued to walk. There was a slight chill to the air, increased as he ran against the wind, but he didn’t complain. Instead, a smile made itself at home on his face, enjoying the feeling of running free. It was like nothing he’d ever felt before. No one was looming over him, watching his every move. No, it was just Alexander and the open land, with the wind being the only thing to send whispers his way.

Eventually, Xan found his pace slowing, limbs growing tired from the long run. As he entered the prairie, he passed right through the section of shorter vegetation, entering the long grasses that covered the land. He’d never been in such high grasses before, and though it’d started as being difficult to navigate through, he’d eventually taken to using his nose as a compass of sorts. Before long, he came to a complete stop and sat himself down, wishing to rest his legs. Though his body remained still, his head did not. He looked in every direction, taking in all he could see and enjoying his alone time. Already he loved Blackfeather, but exploring the neighboring territories wasn’t too bad. Perhaps he would tell his dad of his discovery, or maybe even Nemesis if she was up to dealing with him once he returned home. Casting those thoughts aside, he tilted his head back and gazed up at the sky, wondering what else the world had to show him. No matter what, he would see it all, he was certain of it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 01:44 AM