Wapun Meadow I won't turn back anymore
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
This should be interesting @Nanook

Sometime during his travels—he couldn’t place exactly when—a curtain of fog had come down around him. It was not the boy’s first time being engulfed by an earth-bound cloud, and certainly wouldn’t be his last, yet the sensation was still quite odd to him. The reasoning behind the water vapor’s descent eluded him, yet deciphering the reasoning behind the natural phenomenon wasn’t his key priority at the moment. No, that spot was reserved for figuring out how he was supposed to navigate through it. The mist limited his vision and made his nose virtually useless, having covered everything around him in a layer of scentless liquid. Even so, the young Inuit did not seek shelter and wait for clear skies to return, but instead continued forward on a path he thought might carry him home. No matter how far along he ran, however, the mountains he needed to pass through did not appear before him. It was a troublesome situation he’d gotten himself into, thus he decided soon after that he would sit back and wait until he could see properly again.

Alexander was oblivious to the fact that, rather than heading South, he’d been wandering towards the North. His blind travels landed him within a meadow he couldn’t recall having ever seen before, which only served to further annoy him. The last two areas he’d explored hadn’t bothered him, for back then he’d known where he was and how to return home from those specific locations. That simply wasn’t the case when it came to Wapun. The fog had turned him this way and that, screwed with his inner compass, and then dumped him into a field of dead or dying flowers. It was an open space, too, which made him view the situation as being worse than what it probably was. And so, after a fit of rash thoughts, he’d traced back along the steps he believed himself to of taken in order to find refuge beneath the coverage of trees. Someway, somehow, though, Xan’s sense of direction had gotten jumbled up after only a few steps had been taken. After he’d spun around in a wide circle or two, he’d then been deposited in close proximity to a creek. With the sound of water trickling along so near to his position, he’d opted to just sit down directly where he was and wait. Wait for the fog to either ebb away some or disappear entirely, that way he could begin his journey home.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - December 12, 2015, 02:03 AM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - December 23, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - December 25, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - December 28, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - December 31, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - January 01, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - January 15, 2016, 11:58 PM