Wapun Meadow I won't turn back anymore
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry for the wait (and short post)!
edit; added an ending.

She missed them. She'd said so herself, so what was holding her back? they could leave right then and there, turn around and head for Blackfeather. "If you miss me, then come live with me." He took another step towards her, a pleading look having taken over his features. There was nothing stopping them, there was no one there to pull them away from one another. The siblings could stay together, they could return home with one another, and that would settle everything. Though he wanted Sesi and Desna, too, he knew that Desna would never leave their mother. He knew she would never come to the woods with him, and also that Sesi wouldn't go anywhere without her sister. Still, he had a chance to return with at least one of them. Nanook was there with him, she missed him, she could live with him. He was certain of it all, believing she might actually follow him home.

Instead of rushing to insist upon traveling back with him, however, there came only questions. Xan didn't have any real answers to give, but he also couldn't stay silent. "We can't all be together anymore," he said, uncertainty in his tone. "Mom and dad don't like each other anymore. They can't be together, so we all can't be together..." He didn't quite understand just why that was, but he could very well speak the words anyways. They had all been there the day the valley was abandoned, they'd all witnessed what had happened between their parents. The words spoken were cruel, there was no way they could ever be near one another again. "We don't need the others, though!" His voice came out quickly, almost as if he feared she'd leave if he didn't say something more. "You, dad, and me are all we need! We can live as a family again, Nanook. Just come with me."

The boy was confident in his sales pitch, certain she would follow him back to Blackfeather. Rather than doing so, however, she'd decided to take her leave after a few more words had been shared. He knew not where she was going, or why she was leaving, but hoped it meant she'd be giving the idea of joining him and Kove some thought. Little did he know that that would most likely never be the case. Still, he'd departed from the meadow with mixed feelings, not sure what to think or believe.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - December 12, 2015, 02:03 AM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - December 23, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - December 25, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - December 28, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - December 31, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - January 01, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: I won't turn back anymore - by Nanook - January 15, 2016, 11:58 PM