Ankyra Sound i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
As it were, Wylla lacked any sort of predictive inhibition and had no qualms with sucking Lycaon's dirty foot as deeply into her mouth as she could manage without ceasing, so when his limbs punched out in a rigid stretch, his toes bashed her uvula and her body convulsed with disgust and desperation.

She was only barely able to eject his paw from her gummy maw when a rush of stomach acid blew from her throat in a charming mimicry of Mount Vesuvius. This wasn't the typical milk spit-off of the newborn, but a true rush of vomit that she gagged on. The scent of it scent her reeling, at least as much as a chubby potato could reel, and summoned forth another gout of sick. Her nose burned acridly, but she had not the sense to realize that the contents of her stomach had found their way into her inner nasals.

Breathing raggedly, Wylla made a few sputtering, guttural sounds akin to a caymin's dying song and then began to cry loudly at the incomprehensible evil that Lycaon had wrought upon her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place - by Wylla - June 13, 2016, 06:08 PM