Firestone Hot Springs With this knowledge he will fall
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An agreement was made, and so he’d kept himself quiet so that she could speak without being interrupted. He’d nodded a few times to show that he was still listening, but was otherwise still and content with doing so. Then, when a pause in her words came up, he’d offered another detail about himself. “I’m training to become a warrior,” he’d stated, knowing that he had a long way to go, still, before his specialty was acquired. He was determined, though, and was unlikely to give up on his goals. “I’m not sure what else I want to do, though. I’m not really interested in anything else right now.” He wasn’t even entirely sure if he was good at anything else. Xan knew how to use his teeth, he knew how to move, but what else did he know? There wasn’t anything that he could really name off the top of his head, save for the stories of his—their—culture. But, without a clear interest in telling them having been realized, he’d left that out for the time being.

Again had he fallen silent once she’d returned to speaking, relating to what she had to say. After she’d finished and looked at him, he’d turned his head away, inwardly stumbling over whatever he’d planned to say next. “You’re like me,” he’d eventually decided on, stealing a quick glance her way. “They say they won’t leave, but… we know that isn’t true. They always leave someday.” Family, friends, and everything else—it didn’t matter what title they held in his life, he knew that they’d all leave eventually.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - July 14, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - July 14, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - July 27, 2016, 02:09 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - July 27, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - August 05, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - August 06, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - August 25, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - August 25, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - August 29, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - September 15, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - September 24, 2016, 02:31 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:14 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - October 03, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - October 05, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - October 05, 2016, 03:48 PM