Grouse Thicket SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was hard not to retort 'oh, well, ex-squeeze me that I didn't know where you are from', but he kept himself under control, because it'd do him no good to piss her off now. He wondered if she came from far, since she said she wasn't well-known around here. He admitted, "Me neither. I'm from Moonspear. I don't often come to this side of the mountain." He didn't even think about the fact she might not know Moonspear — everyone knew his glorious mountain, surely — so didn't explain where it was at.

She seemed to get snootier by the moment, now claiming to know what was best for him and his. His eyebrows fell somewhat, expression turning grim in clear dislike to her words. He couldn't see much of her in the dark, but he didn't like what she was saying. "Don't worry, I'll give him loneliness and misfortune when I find him," he said darkly, jaw clenching in anger. "You don't know what he's done to us, so how do you even know what he doesn't deserve or what would work for me? I would love to lower myself to his level after what he did to me." Well, to Ame, technically, but the remnants of what had happened were still in his every day life, and somehow he felt that if he could find and punch out Lazarus' lights, it'd mean the end of the dark era; the start of a better one with Ame and their pups.
Messages In This Thread
SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 05:02 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 26, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:58 AM