Blackfoot Forest Bad decisions, that's alright
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
Thought I would make a thread to recognize the changes made to the ranks. First round ends a week from now. @Amara @Sen @Minna @Leto @Lilith 

Liri had not thought she would ever find herself in a position to be Beta let alone to be an Alpha. Luckily, she had Sen and Amara to show her the ropes though she wasn't sure how Amara was holding up at the loss of her husband. The two had quite a bit in common, abandoned by their men and now leading the pack. They were in the same boat and she would look to Rosings's queen for advice.

Finding herself in the heart of the territory, Liri decided to call the pack so that they could address Aaron's departure and she could speak with them about the new change in leadership. She howled loudly, calling for all of those who belonged to the forest to assemble here.

Once gathered, she stepped up and began to speak to them. "As all of you know Aaron has left Rosings. Amara will remain on as an Alpha and I too have been promoted to co-Alpha. Sen, a former Alpha, has been made Beta and I will be looking to them both for advice. She is to be welcomed and respected as we are," she paused, glancing at the dark former Alpha briefly before turning her attention back to the crowd.

"I have never been an Alpha. I hope that I will do you well and make you all feel at home. Hopefully Rosings will come to be your family," Liri nodded, stepping back and glancing to Amara to see if she had anything to add.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Bad decisions, that's alright - by Síff - August 03, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Amara - August 04, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Leto - August 05, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Maevra - August 06, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Sen - August 07, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Síff - August 08, 2016, 11:09 PM