Greatwater Lake It's always darkest before the dawn
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Allie, wasn't sure if @Amara was coming with them or not but feel free to put her in if those are your plans for her! @Leto @Minna this is the first of their traveling threads towards HS!

She had bid a silent farewell to her home, and even the memory of Samuel. Liri could not dwell on such things, it was much easier to put everything in the past than to have it eat her alive. She was firmly set in the belief that Samuel was not coming back, ever. If he had loved her in the first place, he would not have left her. 

Thus it was almost easy to leave with her small family in tow, brother and sister in tow. Almost. 

The lake was huge, stretching for miles into the distance as they travelled alongside it. The trees lining it were beautiful, no doubt more so when they changed color in the autumn. 

Sen had disappeared soon after the pack disbanded, Liri reckoned that she had gone to find Zephyr and her daughter. Liri glanced over her family, grateful that at least they were with her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
It's always darkest before the dawn - by Síff - August 22, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Leto - August 23, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Maevra - August 23, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Síff - August 23, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Leto - August 24, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Maevra - September 03, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Síff - September 03, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Leto - September 04, 2016, 12:49 PM