Moonspear ornamental and quite divine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
aa it was just fine! i have been slow and need to wrap up some older things really badly anyway <3
As much as her puppies meant to her, and how remarkably easy it was to marvel at their little yet important place in the world, she was quick enough to let the topic glom onto him more. She was still learning about him, with a first impression just starting to grow into something better, so she was eager to help that along in any way.

Like him, she had first encountered the ocean upon coming to the Teekon too. However, well-traveled was relative. She had covered a lot of ground before officially joining anything that was not her birthplace, and for it, she believed herself better for it in the long run. Perhaps the same could be said of him. "I see," she smirked. Interesting, indeed. She'd hold him to it, although she debated on what else she could and should ask right away. "I first met the ocean when I came here too. I almost settled near it with a pack -- Horizon Ridge, but they dissolved before I could bring myself to do it," she snickered. Akhlut's had interested her, once, but he'd faded away so she'd roamed on with herself because she'd still been self-sufficient enough to not need the pack's cushioning. It had been for the best. "Glad to know the seaside life worked out a little better for you. It was awfully tempting," she smirked. Briefly, she wondered how different it could've been otherwise.

But, she stretched and shook out her coat lazily. "Ah, nothing against the company, but I fear they will start looking for me if I stay away too much longer," Amekaze sighed. "So I will see you around? Stop by sometime later, whatever suits you.." she said, and gave her adequate enough farewells before making her way back to the brood. Duty called.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 05, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 06, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 07, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 08, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 09, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 09, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 12, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 12, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 03:26 AM