Blackfeather Woods You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Her words struck him harder than any hand ever could, and he could do little more than stare after her vanishing form. A feeling of pure hurt rose within his chest, only to then be smothered by his rage. The truth hurt him, the fact that she was not his mother, but what had given way to his anger was her statement. The way in which she’d spoken to him, her tone just the same as it would be towards the loners. He knew then that he didn’t need her—that he didn’t want her. She had abandoned him, but that loss was one he would not dwell on. She was not his mother, she was nothing to him, just as he was nothing to her; he knew her to believe this, her response having been proof enough. He thought of lashing out, of perhaps even harming her children, but was stopped by the reminder that she was not worth it. Turning, he fled the scene, knowing for certain, then, that she was not on his side; she could not be trusted any longer, neither with his life or his secret.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:02 AM