Blackfoot Forest black skies only know how to bleed
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan had witnessed the fall just as well as the rise. He'd seen the contact that her face had made with the earth, but hadn't commented on it. He should have laughed, or at least said something about how she should learn to walk, but he'd been unable to offer anything more than his silence. Peculiar eyes stared ahead, his attempt at fleeing having been momentarily abandoned as he'd been asked a question. There was a stop and then consideration, but not towards the inquiry. He'd focused on trying to figure out ways in which he might get away from her, or how he could perhaps make her lose interest enough that she'd leave on her own. The only thing that came to mind was to just walk away but, without extra measures being taken ahead of time, she'd easily be able to follow. He'd gone still, legs stiff as he'd decided to linger for just as long as he might need to.

"I did," he'd eventually answered with, shifting slightly to better regard her. His eyes had remained upon her face, drifting only occasionally to watch for any shifts that might suggest that a move was to be made. Pestering outsiders or working to lure them back to the woods had been something that he'd taken a liking to once, but now all he could think about was how he might avoid everyone altogether.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: black skies only know how to bleed - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 09:29 PM