Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It hadn't taken long for the girl to be woken, the growl that escaped her having come as a surprise. He'd retreated a few steps, careful to avoid any teeth should he be snapped at—which had turned out to be unnecessary. Still, he'd kept himself back as she'd pushed herself up, watching, but saying nothing. It wasn't until she'd asked a question that he'd opened his mouth to speak. "I ca–," he paused, then shook his head. Correcting himself, he'd continued with, "I don't want to sleep." It sounded better than saying that he couldn't sleep, and had been his preferred way of wording his predicament.

"Help me stay awake," the boy voiced, taking a few steps closer just in case she tried to go back to sleep. Surely there was something that he could have done to keep the sleep away, but having another wolf there to shove him should he start to doze off seemed like the better choice.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:56 PM