Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Nothing more was said regarding his reason for not wanting to sleep, which relieved his mind a bit. Enough so that he'd been able to sit, knowing he'd not have to flee in order to avoid a string of questions. His muscles remained tense, however, ready to spring should he be forced to do so, and every so often his gaze trailed off to look around them. The darkness had once been his source of comfort, but now it was only a reminder of what he'd lost and how dangerous the shadows could be. They housed terrible things, and so he'd remained alert.

A better explanation of her previous statement had been given, which he'd frowned in response to. What qualified for needing to wake her? There was an urge to ask, but the boy had kept silent instead. If he didn't prompt her to explain even further, then, he believed, he could still wake her at any time. Even the smallest of things could be important, he'd argue, should he ever follow through with nagging at her during the nights.

When asked about the tree bark, he'd shaken his head. "No," he'd then verbalized, standing back up in the process. "Do you want me to get some?" He still wasn't a fan of the tree, knowing not exactly what made it different from the willow in Blackfeather. Thus far, it'd yet to cause any negative effects on anyone as far as he'd seen, but what if it was only a matter of time? There was a part of his mind that wondered if he might be increasing his chances of being effected with how often he touched it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 12:42 AM