Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ocra had leaned away, and he couldn't blame her for having done so. He'd not leaned in closer to make up for it, rather, he'd leaned away as well to offer her more space. With her having said nothing, he'd remained silent for awhile, somehow managing to keep sleep at bay. It'd become somewhat easy to do, having turned into a habit, but there were still moments in which he could feel it creeping up on him. There was a time in his life during which he'd loved to sleep, having found that his dreams could be greater than reality. No longer were they like that, however, the ability to produce pleasant thoughts having been ripped away from him.

"Do you want me to leave?" was his next question of the night. Xan had tried to refrain from asking, nervous over what the answer would be, but he'd failed in keeping it away. The words had been spoken, and so he'd looked towards her expectantly. Assuming she would, however, his own muscles had tensed, ready to carry him away from her should that be what she wanted.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 11:13 AM