Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Being with Indra was the most joy that Laurel got. She didn't really like anyone else, though Reek was okay when he took the time to play with them. But Indra, In — she was everything to Laurel. At her sister's query, the smile fell off her face, replaced with something that resembled thoughtfulness. Could they? Should they?

"D'you think somewhere else is better?" she asked Indra. Silver Creek was okay, but they didn't give them any choices and responsibilities; Larksong Grotto was boring, but at least Reek treated them like princesses who got everything they wanted... Would there really be a place out there that was better than either of those options? Laurel liked to think there was, but what did In think?
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Laurel - October 31, 2016, 05:00 AM