Moonspear like it is
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Keyed into the shift of the seasons as always, somehow the knowing that this winter would be the first one for her daughter's had her already feeling extra sensitive about it. Perhaps, she justified, it was why she wanted to constantly see them progressing forward. They'd still be pretty young by the time the first true frosts came (barring surprises of an early chill, but she'd known the Teekon long enough to see its patterns) and there was a lot be done in the meantime -- but such was the perpetual feeling, and she trusted this mountain to sustain their growth, even in the deadest months.

The sound of footfalls brought her sights right out of the skies and onto the agouti female. "Pyx. Hey," Ame focused and settled simultaneously, then swished her tail across the ground. She sat up straighter and didn't hesitate the glance at the rabbit, although Pyx was quick to command her attention in the very next moment.

"Ah.. we are all well. They are growing -- active and noisy," she gestured vaguely towards the densite and was expecting one of them to not be too far from her to prove her point. "I could do with more sleep and less milk teeth in my days but that is not the worst it could be," she sighed. They were rapidly bound to grow out of it, too and at least they were a healthy, generally agreeable lot. Already they'd come a long way from the little wiggling beans they'd been. "Soon we will move them to the rendezvous site, so everyone will see more of them." Of the wolves still loyal to the Spear, they were shaping into a lot trusted well enough by her to permit this without issue. Everyone had been mindful of her privacy and never given her any unnecessary concerns, so it was time to move things forward soon for the good of the growing litter.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like it is - by Amekaze - September 26, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 26, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - September 29, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 04, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 11, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 24, 2016, 03:13 AM