Jade Fern Grove cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander didn’t quite know what to make of the answer, but he’d accepted it anyways. A part of him wanted to know why Ocra hadn’t been chosen instead, but he’d kept his mouth shut. He didn’t want to mess up, or cause any tension between them and their neighbours. He knew that he needed to at least try to be sociable, at least to a point where he’d be capable of getting through a meeting with a group of strangers. How well it might go, he didn’t want to think about.

Whilst a grin took over Sriracha’s lips, the Inuk kept a straight face. He was relieved to hear that, even for something as important as this, it was his effort that would count for more than anything else. Realizing that gave him a slight boost in his confidence, but it’d not managed to eliminate his nerves entirely. Still, he paid attention to the details of his task, nodding when it was necessary and waiting for his turn to speak. And once his turn had arrived, the first word to leave his mouth was, “Okay.” He could catch a rabbit, as well as tell them what it was for. Doing so wasn’t too difficult, either. “Can I wait a day or two before going?” the boy asked, not ready to leave at that exact moment. He wanted a few days to prepare, that way he’d be less likely to do something stupid.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 07, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 08, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 12, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 13, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 17, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 11:09 AM