Shy Deer Steppes No, I'll never make it out alive
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Being alone was becoming a fixture of her currently colorless life. Why was it that she, who tried so hard to be good, lost everything? She could list the people and things taken from her for days, it seemed. Maybe she was being melancholy, but Liri felt that she deserved to be a little depressed. 

Rhys had been exactly what she expected. A tryst, not a lover, not that she expected him to be. Liri knew what she was getting into. Still, she was lonely. She missed her family, wanted her brother. 

Her wanderings had led her far from the Strath, and even still Liri didn't want to admit it. None of them were coming back; not Samuel or Minna, not even Leto who she had been foolish enough to trust once more. What purpose did she have now? 

I suppose it's time to start looking for somewhere to stay. Winter will be here soon. With a sigh, Liri resigned herself to another fate, being lost. It was unlikely that she would find Hideaway Strath again and wasn't even sure if she wanted to bother travelling back over the mountains. 

Deciding to let the wind blow her where it may, Liri wandered. It was easier than actively thinking up a plan, then she might be forced to think about Leto and the rest of the cowards who ran from her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - October 20, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - October 25, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - October 26, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - October 28, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - October 29, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 01, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - November 01, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 04, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - November 05, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - November 10, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 11, 2016, 10:31 PM