Shy Deer Steppes No, I'll never make it out alive
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
after the fade. Feel free to wrap it up!

Her mind was screaming. She was sure at some point that she had actually cried out but could no longer remember. Her flank was bleeding and her insides throbbed from his attack.

Liri's body hurt but her mind took the brunt of it. She had always been resilient, she'd bounced back from many things before. It was these things that rebounded in her skull, reminding her of everything that had gone wrong. From the shambles, a tiny voice emerged in her head. 

"You deserve this." 

She wasn't sure if he was still nearby when he had finished, or if he had gone and left her bleeding in the dirt like trash. All of the adrenaline from before hit Liri for a second time and she twisted as if possessed, scrambling to get away from him. The healer lashed out, tearing into any flesh she could reach. 

"Run, run, run!" The tiny voice urged.

When she somehow found herself on her feet with an exit in sight, Liri bolted. She didn't look back, she ran as if the devil himself were chasing her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - October 20, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - October 25, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - October 26, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - October 28, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - October 29, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 01, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - November 01, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 04, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - November 05, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Síff - November 10, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: No, I'll never make it out alive - by Hadraniel - November 11, 2016, 10:31 PM