Cerulean Cape You can play with me until you’re sick of me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Please let @Ocra post first, but I’m hoping that @Cam can stop by, too. ♥

It was with the desire to see the ocean that Xan had awoken yesterday morning, however iffy his last trip to it had been. Knowing not how to get there from the grove without taking an extremely long route, he’d prodded at Ocra until she awoke and then invited her along with him, hoping that, if he got lost, she’d be able to lead them back to the grove. Without knowing much about her or her internal compass, he wasn’t entirely sure if her presence would actually be helpful, but he’d still not thought about leaving her behind. Instead, he’d traveled with her as they made their way through the valley and then the taiga, the salt in the air having not been detected until the afternoon of the following day.

It had been by coincidence alone that he’d led them into the very same territory that he’d met Maude in, the memory having returned with ease. He thought about it for a moment, then shook his head and focused on the present. As the lead was taken, he’d steered them towards the area he’d attempted to catch a crab in several times before. This time, he’d not tried to chase after any of them, but had instead looked towards Ocra, curious. “Have you ever hunted crabs before?” the yearling asked. Whilst he was interested in getting to know her, that specific question had been asked for only a single, selfish purpose: to see if she might be able to catch one (or several) for him to eat.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 08, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - December 04, 2016, 02:55 AM