Cerulean Cape You can play with me until you’re sick of me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As a step towards him had been taken, the yearling glanced towards his companion, not knowing what to say to her. He couldn’t offer a name for the coastal wolf, and he definitely couldn’t explain how he’d come to know the other, which left him with nothing to share. Swallowing, he dragged his eyes off of Ocra and back onto the unnamed guest, shrugging in response to her question. “So what if I live inland?” he’d thrown back. “You don’t live here, specifically, you live somewhere else along the coast.” Where did she live again? He couldn’t remember anymore. Too much had happened since he’d last visited the sea, and so remembering the location of a nameless stranger had been the least of his worries.

“Why are you here?” he asked again. Afterwards, Xan had tossed another glance towards Ocra, attempting to gauge her reaction. He hadn’t expected to run into someone from the past, and especially not the very same wolf that had, in a way, started his downward spiral. A part of him blamed Maude for all of the confusion that he’d felt since their meeting, which was something that he tried to hold tight to whilst speaking with her, not wanting to risk letting any undesirable information slip.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 08, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - December 04, 2016, 02:55 AM