Cerulean Cape You can play with me until you’re sick of me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
03.03.17 — Ending added.

Xan shifted his weight from one side to the other, and then back again, impatient and nervous. Though Maude claimed to be a woman, the extra flesh between her legs told a different story. He hadn’t wanted for anyone to know that he’d met with the strange wolf before, and was on edge about what sort of information might be spilled if he lingered for much longer. He did not trust her, not even in the slightest, and so he was momentarily relieved when Ocra dismissed herself. Where she’d gone, the Inuk hadn’t watched to see, having decided that he’d find her later. With his traveling companion gone, his anxieties calmed but didn’t dissipate entirely. Just enough, really, that he’d been able to nod without resembling a chicken.

It was his turn to answer, so he’d said, “I wanted to see the ocean,” but didn’t know why. There was nothing that could have forced him to answer her, so why had he? Shaking his head, he’d tried to clear his mind and focus, which led to him saying, “I think I should go.” It would be better—and far less awkward—if he did.

Rather than waiting for a response, the boy turned and headed off on his way. Eventually, he'd locate his friend and return to the grove with her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 08, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - December 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:17 AM