Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The other turned towards him, and he couldn’t help but take a step forward at last, drawn in by the eyes. They were familiar, and something he had missed seeing, though it wasn’t long before he’d realized that something wasn’t right. It hit him even harder when the male shook his head and spoke, explaining how he wasn’t the woman he so closely resembled. Xan’s tail ceased all movements immediately and his ears slicked back against his head, realizing his mistake—and what a mistake it had been. The wolf wasn’t even a female, which he should have noticed before having said anything, but he hadn’t. Having been too caught up in an illusion, the reality of the matter had flown right over his head. But, it wasn’t a complete loss, if Miraak’s claim proved to be true. Was the brother of Meldresi just as great as she had been, or could he not even compare? He was curious to find out, but not enough to proceed forward.

“You look a lot like her,” he said, attempting to ignore his disappointment. Honestly, Alexander knew that the dead could not rise again, but the mind is an easy thing to fool when one is desperate enough. “She was really nice,” the ghost commented, then fell silent. He felt as if he still owed her, still had to live up to whatever image she had predicted for him. Whether or not he’d ever be able to, he didn’t know. Shaking his head, the boy then added, “I’m Xan.” He couldn’t not introduce himself to the late Queen’s brother. Though in debt to Meldresi, perhaps he would be able to honour whatever wishes she might have had through her brother; Alexander didn’t know that the two hadn’t really grown up together, nor did he suspect that Miraak might not know what his sister could have wanted.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM